Thank you for your service to our country! I hope Soldier On and the Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF program) can be of assistance to you.
To begin the process, please call us at 1-413-200-3013. Our office hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Mon – Fri. We will conduct a short screening by entering your information into our computer. If you qualify, a case manager will be assigned to meet with you at a location of your choice.
For the meeting with your case manager you will need:
* A copy of your DD214
* VA ID card & photo ID
* Proof of income from all household members: pay stubs, award
letters, bank statements.
* A copy of a lease or rental agreement.
* Past due bills from rent or utilities.
* Any eviction notices and/or shut off notices you may have
Additional information that may expedite the process:
* Social security numbers for all members of the household.
* Birth certificates for all members of the household.
* Paperwork from any other assistance you may be receiving.
* Proof of child support payments.
We will do our best to help you with whatever issues or problems you have. Help is a phone call away!
In the meantime please visit our website – www.wesoldieron.org.
Soldier On SSVF Intake Coordinators