Resources and services are available to military Service members and Veterans that can help alleviate debt concerns as well as assist with basic financial literacy skills to help those who are transiting into civilian employment or seeking to purchase a new home. See below some of the services offered by CreditRepair.com. They are as follows:
- Financial Assistance for Military
- Members, Spouses and Families
- Debt Relief for Servicemembers
- Financial Assistance for Female
- Financial Assistance for Veteran
- Small Businesses
- Financial Counseling & Education
- for Veterans
- Laws that Protect Veterans in Debt
- Military Servicemembers Debt by
For questions about credit repair call 1-866-235-9488 to chat with an expert or for general information call 1-855-255-0263. In addition, visit CreditRepair.com see resource titled: Financial Help for Veterans: An Ultimate Guide for your review and follow-up.
Find Quick Rules:
- Work at increasing your net worth.
- Know where your money is going.
- Save up three to six months’ worth
of living expenses for emergencies.
- Know your credit score and keep it high.
- Always live within your means.
- Set your financial goals and eliminate your debt.
Get a copy of your credit report from any of the three consumer reporting companies listed below.
Equifax, Experian and TransUnion are required by law to provide you with a free credit report every 12 months. For more information, visit: www.annualcreditreport.com.