The NSA Bethesda Fleet & Family Support Center (Bethesda, Maryland) offers accredited financial counselors to provide assistance on a financial topic of your choice for free. Financial topics include the following: Credit Reports and Credit Scores; Car Buying; Investing (stocks, bonds, mutual funds and exchange traded funds); Home Buying; Federal Service Retirement Planning; Military Retirement Planning; Identity Theft Protection; Basic Budgeting; Insurance Planning (Life, health, disability and long term care); College Planning; Survivor Benefit Plans; Thrift Savings Plan (TSP); Open Season Elections; Holiday Spending Plans; Security Clearing Budgeting; Military Separation Capstone; and Teaching Kids About Money.
NSA Bethesda Fleet & Family Support Center provides free financial resources and answers to help with:
- Analyzing your credit report or credit scores
- Discussing your investments and retirement (TSP) options
- Creating a budget/spending plan
- Developing a game plan for working through sticky debt problems
- Preparing a financial action plan for separating or retiring
- Working up a detailed savings plan for a major purchase (house or car)
For more information or to schedule financial coaching for yourself or business, please contact
Steve Harris (301) 400-2413; email: email@example.com; Brian Pampuro (301) 400-2414; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Lee Acker (301) 295-5081; email: email@example.com.