Disabled Veterans and Veterans with PTSD Scholarships
Two law firms have decided to offer annual scholarships for disabled veterans and veterans who suffer from PTSD. The scholarships can be used at any college or technical school within the United States. If the veteran is being fully compensated for their schooling through the Government, and they meet all of the other criteria, they will still be eligible and the scholarship will be granted in the form of a direct payment to the veteran.
Feldman Law Firm Scholarship for Disabled Veterans:
The Feldman Law Firm is offering two $1,000 scholarships for veterans with a disability rating of at least 30%. The deadline for this scholarship is November 10, 2016. To apply for the scholarship:
* Complete the online application form at
* Upload a short statement of no more than 100 words explaining your educational goals.
* Upload an essay (it should be between 650 and 1,000 words) that discusses how your life has been affected by your military service and/or
RJT Criminal Defense Scholarship for Veterans with PTSD:
RJT Criminal Defense is offering two $1,000 scholarships for veterans who suffer from PTSD. The deadline for this scholarship is November 14, 2016. To apply for the scholarship:
* Online application at
* A brief statement (no more than 100 words) on your educational plans.
* An essay of 650 to 1,000 words, on the subject of how PTSD has affected your life.