- Phone: 877-222-VETS (877) 222-8387
- National Caregiver Support Line: Toll Free
- 1-855-260-3274; Open M-F, 8 am to 11 pm EST
- Saturday, 10:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
Financial Needs Aid and Attendance Program
- Provides free assistance to qualified Veterans
- and surviving spouses in applying for Aid and
- Attendance pension benefits.
Armed Forces Foundation www.armedforcesfoundation.org
- Provides financial support with utilities, rent, mortgage.
The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes www.saluteheroes.org
- Provides financial aid assistance and other services to disabled Veterans that are facing foreclosure, repossession, missed utilities, or other financial needs.
USA Cares www.usacares.org
- Pays basic expenses mortgage/rent, food and home utilities.
Health Care Needs
- My HealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
Legal Assistance Military One Source
- Offers legal assistance information.
Spencer Cargle, Attorney NAAV’s Legal Advisor
- Offers legal assistance to NAAV’s referrals.
- Phone: (646) 234-6251
National Association of American Veterans, Inc. (NAAV)
- Provides resources and referrals for caregiver of
- Veterans such as respite care service providers.
- Phone: (202) 465-3296; email@example.com
National Veterans Legal Services Program
- Offers legal aid referral services.
Yellow Ribbon Fund
- Provides pro bono legal services.