Every US citizen, legal resident, and active, retired, discharged or separated members of the Armed Forces of the United States and their family members can join NAAV.
Membership options available:
- Associate member - $30 annually
- Regular member - $50 annually
- Lifetime member - $700 (one time payment) and receive a FREE Army, Navy, Air Force,
- Corporate membership levels:
- Platinum - $25,000
- Gold - $15,000
- Silver - $10,000
- Bronze - $5,000
Membership gets you:
* Enrolled in the Veterans, Active & Reserves Database so your friends can find you.
* Email notices whenever someone from your unit also becomes a member.
* U.S. Military news from around the world!
* View Ranks & Insignias for the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines & Coast Guard.
* Authentic Military Photos from WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Cold War, Desert Storm,
Afghanistan,Iraqi Freedom and more.
* Great military jokes, lingo and cadences.
* Directory of nationwide Veteran Associations including WWII, Korea, Vietnam, American
Legion, VFW and more.
* Access to the Veterans Business Directory of Veteran-owned companies and professionals:
Gold, Platinum & Lifetime members receive the above benefits in addition to:
Search for military personnel and veterans in our registry of hundreds of thousands of Vet
Information on how to request Military Personnel Records, Medals & Separation Papers
(DD-214) from the U.S. Government. Complete forms to get your own or your parent's
Post "Searching For" messages to help find your friends.
Submit a Military Picture of yourself from when you served and a current picture that is
displayed with your information when your Veteran friends find you.
Post and learn about upcoming reunions.
Participate in online bulletin boards with your own or a relative's unit(s).
Browse current military pay rates.
All donations are kindly accepted and will be used to support a veteran in need.
Free, Silver, Gold, Platinum & Lifetime members have access to:
Browse Military Units that our registered members have served with
* Learn about the Veterans who served with those units!
* Post messages to these units. Typical messages include: searching for someone,
reunion Information, and much, much more!
* Become a member by registering yourself in our Military Active Duty, Reserve and
Veteran database, ten choose the membership that suits you. Friends and families are