Before going to the war zones many veterans and service members’ lives are well rounded with a willful desire to serve. After returning from combat most want to return to a state of normalcy. The return is not always easy when resources are scarce for postwar mental, physical, financial, and housing assistance. Health conditions and injuries incurred during military duty often require continuous and ongoing care and are more difficult to treat when home life is unstable, access to care is limited, and financial support is unavailable.
You can make a difference making a contribution and/or participating in this special event in support of our cause. Here are some of our goals for the next 12 months:
- Rebuild our emergency assistance fund for veterans and their caregivers
- Complete NAAV new websites ton include enhanced exposure, stories of combat veteran and their dependents with the support of our collaborator partners and supporters
- Initiate NAAV Annual Fundraiser through Corporate Sponsors and Individual Donations in support of veterans and their families in 2018-2022
- Provide support for homeless veterans, single parent service members, veterans, and their dependents with special emphasis on those returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Provide support for caregivers of veterans and their OIF/OEF loved ones through respite care with NAAV partners and supporters
Can we count on your help at the Corporate Sponsor Levels?
- Patron $50,001 – plus
- Benefactor $25,001-50,000
- Hero $20,001-25,000
- Eagle $10,001-20,000
- Sponsor $5,000-10,000
- and/or Friends and Supporters: $100, $50, $25, $20, $15, and $10, other or whatever your heart encourages. It all helps!
Monthly contributions are welcomed! Click on donate now.
Mail in contributions may be sent to:
NAAV, Inc., Attn: Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 6865
Washington, DC 20020-0565
Support the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) by designating your gift to #85065 at www.cfcnca.org.
Contributions to the National Association of American Veterans, Inc. are tax deductible to the fullest extent of federal and local law. Thank you for responding today.